1099 Invoicing and Payments Process
- We are asking everyone on the team to sign up (if you haven’t already) for a TrackingTime account. All billable hours for Wizardly work need to be documented through TrackingTime.co effective 10/15/21. (if you don’t see an invitation and need one email email@example.com)
- Every other Friday, our team will send you a reminder to fill out the Contractor Invoices form. The form will ask for your basic information, as well as specific job descriptions of the work you performed over the previous 2 weeks. Please review the form before submitting for the first time and let us know if there are any questions on how to use the form or any concerns.
- Please submit the form again for each different client. This will really help us to keep our affairs in order and ensure you get paid correctly and on time.
- In the form there is an upload link where you will upload a simple PDF invoice that includes the hours and services you completed within the payment cycle date range.
- Although you will need to submit a form for each different client or project you can upload the same invoice for each form submission in the pay cycle.
Once your invoice has been processed, you will be set up to receive payment in the same way you do now from us. Wizardly’s policy for payment is net30, but if you have worked with us before you know we always try to pay our invoices much faster than 30 days. We’ll continue to make it our goal to pay you as quickly as we can with this new process. If you ever need an invoice expedited, please let us know. If you’re looking for invoice software, Wizardly uses Wave, TrackingTime and Google Sheets also have invoice generators. Let us know if you need help setting any of that up!